Wednesday 28 November 2007

Team WORC Corkagh Cyclocross, Kingswood, Co. Dublin – Sun 26th Nov 2007

I had a good ride in this cross race. My first cross race of the season, and dispite a cold, been totally knackered from GC, and a hangover (Christmas party time), I still managed to pull 2nd out of the bag. A group of 4 of us stayed together, until Robin attacked on the 5th lap, I kinda went at the same time and dropped Philip and young gun Paul.

I gotta start thinking about the nationals now, not too far away. The field was a bit depleted at this race, so I gotta raise my game if I want to finish top 5! Another cross race next Saturday in Rostrevor, a classic venue.

Images
http://imbrc.com/index.php?option=com_gallery2&Itemid=26&g2_itemId=5115

3rd place finisher Phil and I take a bend

Cheater and winner Robin jumps the boards!

No comments: