Monday 17 December 2007

Training weekend, Co. Wicklow – Sat/Sun 15th/16th Dec 2007

Good weekend training. The weather and trails were perfect for winter riding.
I was sick the previous week so good to be back out. On Sat Ken, Padzer, Mark and I cycled on the road to the new trails Ballinastoe. WOW, we had a laugh, trails are bedding in nice, and the new one at the top was great fun, fast with predicable slides. A nice coffee in Enniskerry rounded off a great day.
On Sunday Robin, Evan, Richi and I went on a 5hour blast. Robin led from the front, real hard race pace. Great route, all on dry trails again, Bray head being the highlight. Also rode the trails in Djouce, real nice when its deserted! I blew up in Powerscourt, a bit hungover, so that did not help. A couple of honeystingers helped, and I barely hung on to Robin doing 45km/hr back in the Enniskerry Road.




Mark rails a berm

Coffee and a cuddle

New trails in Ballinstoe

No comments: